Overwhelmed?Real Life is Messy
Your home (or your nest as we call it) should be a place where you enjoy spending time and look forward to returning to when away. A picture-perfect home with not a single knick knack out of place is not our goal. An organized home (or office) that allows you the freedom to spend quality time with your friends and family and do the things that you want to do…that is our goal!
Book a Free Consultation Today
You don’t know how good it feels to be going through this stuffKaren | Poulsbo
Blue Nest Home Offers
- Create organizational systems to make life easier.
- For the whole home, including garages, kitchens, home offices and more.
- Time management & goal setting.
- Organize a living space or kitchen for those with severe allergies.
- Manage household or business papers.
- Prepare a home for a baby or toddler.
Essential oil based cleaning and home maintenance products. Reduce the amount of chemicals in your home. Promote wellness naturally.
- Custom cleaning checklists individualized to each client.
- Concierge services: what can we do to make your life easier?
- Monthly invoicing.
- Consistent and reliable HomeKeeper so you know who to expect.
- Highly vetted, drug and smoke-free staff.
- Preparing for a move.
- Move across town or across the country.
- Packing and unpacking services.
- Downsizing assistance.
- Senior moves.
Request A Call
Products & Services
Blue Nest Home offers a variety of services to help make your house a home. Learn more about our products and services at the link below.
Estate Clear Outs
We'll help you through every step of the process:
- Deciding what to keep or sell.
- Disposing of unwanted items, including waste.
- Removal of all items.
- Deep cleaning.
- Estate and garage sales.
Public Speaking & Workshops
Our experienced speakers have been featured on the prime-time, Emmy nominated show HOARDERS as well as in WestSound Home & Garden Magazine. We customize our presentations and workshops to your needs – call us today.
Meet Our Team
From the top down, starting with the Owner, Sheila Perreault, the members of the BNH team reflect integrity, enthusiasm and a non-judgmental, can-do attitude. We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of our clients and their information. We believe in the value of education and provide ongoing training for our team members in search of a culture of continuous improvement.