Sell with Blue Nest Home
Did you get bitten by the declutter bug? Are you clearing out unused items in your home and looking to sell them? Let Blue Nest Home help you! We are happy to accept your gently used home good items to be sold on a consignment basis. Give your items the spotlight they deserve. Blue Nest Home will sell your items in return for a percentage of the sale.
- Declutter your home and storage areas!
- Give your items a quick dusting and polish, carefully place in a bag or box and write your name and contact number.
- Drop off your items at our Bremerton Location Monday – Friday, 10am – 1pm. Items will be placed for consignment in our BRAND NEW STORE set to open by the end of this year!
- Current Drop Off Location:
Blue Nest Home: 6610 Kitsap Way, Suite 103, Bremerton, WA 98312
- If you have questions, you may send us a message or call the office at 360.551.4831.
- Note: At this time, we are not collecting large furniture. Once our storefront opens, we will; watch for updates or join our mailing list by clicking here!
Consignment Rate Table:
- Per Item/Lot
- $0.00- $999: 40% (You get 60%)
- $1,000 – $9,999: 30% (You get 70%)
- $10,000 – and up: 20% (You get 80%)
You may be wondering what you can and can’t sell. We love all things home goods and provide a curated consignment store to our clients! Have you ever visited a HomeGoods™ store? Well that is exactly the merchandise we are seeking, PLUS MORE! Blue Nest Home is excited to collect and sell your clean & gently used items. Here is a list of items to get you started on your decluttering journey!
We do require that you complete a submission form for larger items to confirm we can sell them for you. You can find the form at the bottom of this page. Our team will review your submission and contact you within 72 hours. We would hate for you to arrange for your over-sized items to be dropped off, only to find we cannot accept them at this time.
Please Note: We are unable to consign everything that comes to us. We may decline a consignment due to space/inventory or if it is in poor condition, shows signs of pet smell/wear, too dirty or damaged, outdated, out-of-season, or not in our current aesthetic for the store.
Unfortunately, we will NOT be accepting the following items:
- Clothing & Footwear
- Building Supplies/Architectural Salvage
- Lawn/Yard Equipment
- Animal Mounts
Still have questions about consigning your items? Stop by the store or complete the submission form below!
For large items, please complete the submission form below. Our team will review your submission and contact you within 72 hours. We would hate for you to arrange your over-sized items to be dropped off only to find we cannot accept them at this time.
*We are currently accepting items that we will sell in our upcoming retail store.*
Items will be available for public purchase sometime by the end of the year. Exact date TBD.
DROP OFF LOCATION:
- 6610 Kitsap Way, Suite 103, Bremerton, WA 98312